1. The standard runway has a total length of 400 meters and shall consist of two parallel straight tracks and two curves of equal radius. With the exception of grassy runways, the inside of the runways shall be demarcated by a flange made of suitable material. The protrusion is about 5 cm high and at least 5 cm wide.
2. In each track of 2.400 meters and below, each athlete must have a lane with a minimum width of 1.22 meters and a maximum width of 1.25 meters, and a lane width of 5 cm. All lanes should be the same width. .
3. Runway length should be measured 30 cm outside the outer edge of the runway. If there is no protruding edge, it should be measured 20 cm outside the outer edge of the marking line.
4. Slope: 1% horizontally (8 ‰ curved, 5 ‰ straight, 5 ‰ semicircular), 1 ‰ vertical, 0.4% high jump area, smooth and smooth surface, smooth drainage.
5. Flatness: The pass rate of flatness is above 95%, and the error of 3m ruler is 3 mm.
6. Positioning: In order to accurately construct and draw straight lines, the four semicircular tangent points and two centers of the runway field are marked with solid and clear.
7. Drainage: Two hours after heavy rain, the drainage system must drain water. In permafrost regions, it is best to add a geotextile buffer layer between the asphalt layer and the gravel layer. Special waterproof treatment shall be carried out along the foundation of the drainage ditch.
8. Strength and stability: The foundation should have a certain strength and stability, the surface should be uniform and solid, no cracks, no rotten edges, and the seams should be straight and smooth. The pads are compacted with a degree of compaction greater than 95%. After compaction of medium-sized rollers, there were no obvious phenomena such as wheel rails, loose floating soil, and waves.