The garden-like campus is lined with trees and flowers. The modern facilities and the civilized school spirit complement each other and provide extremely broad development space for the students.
The school is located in the west section of Rongxue Road, covering an area of 107 acres. It was formerly known as the private "Jingquan Middle School" and was founded in August 1930. It was established by the school's director Wang Jinglan (Wang Yanqing) and the squire Guo Quanlin. On November 5, 1951, it was taken over by the People's Government of Xinxiang City. In 2000, Mr. Tian Jiabing, a well-known patriotic industrialist in Hong Kong, generously donated money and was renamed as "Tian Jiabing Senior High School in Xinxiang City".
Eighty years are like songs, the pioneering three middle school people, with "ethics to self-cultivation, teaching to guide people, rigorous knowledge, life-oriented", "Yang Tian Jiabing style, educating high-quality talents" school philosophy Unremitting efforts are being made to create a Henan model school with distinctive artistic characteristics.